Does it snow in Branson?
The short answer – yes.
Typically, you will see snow at least once or twice during the winter months in Branson. Occasionally, the area will have significant snowfall between the months of December and January.
Not too infrequently, the area will see a light dusting of snow in the months of November and February – while December and January will commonly see up to a couple inches of snow.
Typical Snowfall in Branson
- October – Snow is very rare
- November – Sometimes snow during the last half of the month
- December – Snowfall is common throughout the month
- January – Snowfall is common throughout the month
- February – Snowfall is not uncommon, although it is usually a light dusting (if any)
If you’re looking for more in-depth area weather and forecast details, check out our Branson weather page for more information regarding temperatures, climate, and forecasts for the area.