For several months, construction has been underway for a new outdoor miniature golf course at the Grand Country Music Hall & entertainment complex!
The latest addition to all of the offerings at one of Branson’s premiere lodging and entertainment facilities, the Grand Country Entertainment Complex’s (which includes the theatre, the hotel, shopping, and dining spots) new Farm Mini Golf promises to deliver one of the most fun putt putt courses that you can find in town!
Located just a few feet off Highway 76, the activity is just one of the many that you will find at Grand Country and will be one of the first features visitors see as they approach the facility. The course will have a farm theme complete with a big red barn, windmill, water tower, and much more!
This new attractions gives the property TWO miniature golf courses now, one indoor (with black lights) and one outdoor – ensuring plenty of fun no matter what time of year you’re visiting!
Attractions at Grand Country
Just one of the many activities and attractions that you will find on-site, the property features dozens of things to see and do including an amazing variety at The Fun Spot:
- Indoor Mini-Golf
- Bumper cars
- The Fun Spot play area
- Black light mini golf
- Lazer maze
- Mini bowling
- Laser tag
which are just a few of the fun kid activities that the whole family can enjoy!
Theatre & Live Shows!
With some of the best live entertainment that you will find anywhere, the Grand Country Music Hall theatre hosts some of the best shows that you can see in Branson and include:
- Grand Jubilee Show – a LIVE entertainment variety show which features country, comedy, & gospel
- Comedy Jamboree Show – the most popular afternoon comedy show in town
- Amazing Pets Show – the most popular animal show in Branson featuring tricks, stunts, and comedy!
- Down Home Country – the best in traditional and contemporary country music
- New South Gospel – the famous gospel quartet!
- Branson Country USA Late Show – the always-new live radio broadcast
- Sunday Gospel Jubilee – the best Sunday and gospel music show in town
- Ozark Mountain Jubilee – one of the area’s best Sunday night shows!
As you can see, there’s always plenty to do at Grand Country!
For schedules, discounts, tickets, or more information give us a call at: 1 (800) 504-0115.